Sunday, May 08, 2011

Me with the corn snakes in Ireland. Aren't they beautiful




My Mother's Day Flowers from Bart and Barb. They are so gorgeous. Two kinds of pink roses with a delicate pink ribbon wound through them. I ended up putting them on the TV because Roxie started looking at theme like they were dessert.


It was a perfect Mother's day. I heard form ALL of my kids by phone, or email or in person. That is what makes my day perfect. Richard and Brenda stayed over from yesterday and Bobbie and Bill came for breakfast. I fixed scrambled eggs with scones, zucchini bread, toast and fruit. We always like to be together. Richard and Brenda headed off at about 11AM for her parents to spend some mothers day time with her mom.

I brought out all the deck planters this afternoon. The weather was perfect. 67, sunny and still. I planted s0me seeds but now have to go to a nursery to get my herbs.

So we are starting another week. Happy Mother's day to all and sleep tight.

Mary
Posted by Picasa

No comments: