Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grocery shopping day today.  It was not nearly as warm as they predicted and we got a rip roaring thunderstorm this afternoon at about 4PM.   It is now 7:30 and I hear thunder in the distance again.

Shopping went well.  Then I dropped off a return at the JD Penney Catalog store downtown and came home in time to put the groceries away and help Dick get all ready for our appointment with Wisconsin Prosthesis.

Bobbie got here to help us at 10:30AM.  Tim at the Prosthesis place adjusted the prosthesis so that it will not put pressure on the sore spot. and is beginning the paperwork to apply for a new sleeve and all.   He will call when the approval comes in.   There are several reasons that the set is just not fitting properly.

Bobbie and I brought Dick home, then went and picked up Chinese for our dinner.   We will all be eating that for at least two days.

I took a nice nap this afternoon.  Roxie was sprawled all over me, just loving it.  Then I went downstairs and sewed one square together and cut out the edging for the quilt that I am making for myself.

I am really tired so this is about all you are getting from me tonight.


The rain reminded me about a haiku, I wrote in Ireland.

No Name


A soft liquid day
We run between the raindrops
Faces to the sky


Mary

No comments: