Saturday, May 14, 2011

I liked this Saturday.   It was a lousy weather day but very satisfying for me personally.   I slept until almost 8AM.   This is a miracle in itself.   I almost was rested.   

Dick has not been sleeping at all well.   We have determined that his CPAP was not working properly.   We think that we have corrected the problem.   Tonight will be the test of the pudding.

I spent some time while Dick was napping downstairs preparing to assemble the Celtic Square that I will be offering to our Kettle Country Quilters for my offering for out yearly project.   I also cut out and pinned the border for MY quilt.   I want to have it done by next winter when it is cold.

I took a quick run to Moraine Gardens to pick up some herbs.   I got everything but purple basil and rosemary.  So I swung over to the nursery on Hwy 23 and they didn't have any herbs yet.   I will plant what I have tomorrow and then just start looking for the others.  I want several basil to slip between the tomato plants as they work so well together.

After lunch I took a nice long nap.  I have to get caught up eventually, one would think.

Mass was at 4PM.   Poor Fr. Van Beck, fell last Sunday and cracked and broke some ribs.   He is in a lot of pain.   I was so concerned during Mass and he insists on driving himself to Elkhart Lake for a second Mass.   Pray for him.   He really should have gotten someone in to stand in for him this weekend.

Tomorrow Joan Kramer is hosting our CWI Sheboygan Branch Meeting.  We will be having a book sharing tea that sounds just wonderful.   I decided to bring the Sr. Fidelma Books and some information on the author and the society.  

The morning will be open and I will be home in time for supper tomorrow, so everything will work out well.

Have a great Sunday.

I love you all

Mary

No comments: