Saturday, May 28, 2011

It was nice to have a day that did not have any big errands involved in it.   I am trying to spend these three days just resting, reading and getting myself geared up to take care of Dick next week following the surgery.

I did have to go out this afternoon to Mass at 4PM.   Since Dick needed some medications, I did a run by Walgreens on the way.   We decided to order food from Sweet Basil tonight for a little date.   So.  I called just before I left for church.  

Fr. Van Beck is still having shortness of breath because of his injured ribs, so Mass was a bit short.   No sermon will do that.  I had called ahead the order and they said it would be ready at 5:15PM so I dawdled a bit by visiting with some friends on the way and begging for prayers for Thursday.   Thank God for such wonderful people that are willing to lift up our problems along with theirs.  

So I picked up our dinners.   We both had steak though I got steak and shrimp.   Really good.   More than enough for tomorrow too and then I am going to fry out on Monday.

So until tomorrow.

God keep you safe and sound.

Mary

No comments: