Thursday, May 26, 2011


Philip Neri prayed, "Let me get through today, and I shall not fear tomorrow."

I read this quote in this saint's biography and was impressed.   There is a lot to be said about not being afraid of tomorrow.   After all we can do little about that today.

Another busy day.    I had my dental appointment for cleaning this morning at 9AM.  That went well.   Dr. Joe says I am doing a beautiful job and sent me out with instructions to eat hard candy and drink coke.

Home again we had plenty of time to get Dick ready for his trip to see Dr. Sharon for his preop examination.  That went well.   We talked to him about Dick's trouble sleeping and after all of this surgery stuff is over he will order more sleep studies to see if there is anything better than the CPAP machine he has now.

Tomorrow morning he will have his lab work.   It is a fasting test so we are scheduled for 8:15AM.
After that, we wait for June 2 and then it will all be over with.

The rest of the day was fairly quiet.   I spent it cleaning off the desk, the table, the counters and folding clothes.

It was quite chilly today.   Since it is supposed to hit 80 on Monday, and we are not experiencing tornadoes, I don't think it is necessary to complain.

Bless you and yours.

Mary


No comments: