Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I seemed to have spent the day being a receptionist or secretary.   Dr. Fehrman's office called so I scheduled an appointment for Dick to have that callous looked at.   Please pray.   This is a scary thing again.   I am glad that we can see him so soon.

Then Wisconsin Prosthesis called and we scheduled an appointment to have Dick's stump recast for a new socket.   So Tim got the approval.   Whew.

Then we had meatballs and gravy with noodles for our lunch.   Really good.

Mike from AssessAbility came at about 1PM with Dick's motorized chair.   We had a fun time getting him acclimated to it.   There will be a period of adjustment as there are distinct differences but he sure can zip from one place to another.   Mike forgot the battery charger but we will have that by Thursday more than enough time he tells us.  It is an Invacare Pronto M4.   

So it was a full day what with mending and taking out the trash and all.    Tomorrow I have to get up early to do the shopping and then Bobbie and I will take Dick to see Dr. Fehrman.   I am nervous but will turn it over tonight when I am praying and going to sleep.  I will be OKAY.

God love you

Mary

No comments: