Sunday, May 01, 2011

I made it home from The Galena Gathering safe and sound at about 7PM tonight.    The drive both ways was perfect.   Sunshine and easy traffic and good company.   I drove both ways.   Kate Herman and LuAnn Cleary-Benninghaus were my companions. 

We left at about 11AM on Friday, and arrived by about 3PM, in plenty of time for the 4PM board meeting.  The meetings went very well,  We ate wonderful foods had interesting and exciting speakers and great raffles and fun times.



I will tell you about our gathering and scattering ceremonies tomorrow and put a couple of pictures in also.   On the way home, we stopped for Mass and to walk the labyrinth at the Sinsinawa Mount Center.  The Mass was lovely and we were able to mingle our Brigid water from the holy wells in Ireland with the water in the fonts at the Dominican Retreat Center.

It was a blessed and companiable weekend.  Thank God for my Celtic Friends.

God love you

Mary

P. S.  They loved the wall hanging and I will have a picture of that for you tomorrow also.

No comments: