Friday, May 06, 2011

What a day.   I worked all morning on Clearing and sorting things from the Galina weekend and catching up on washing.  

Jody came at 10:30AM today because of a schedule change.    I fixed lunch at exactly noon because I had to leave for Motorville for the recall on the steering wheel locking mechanism on the Passat.   From 1 to 3PM was actually quite restful.   I read half of a Sr. Fidelma book and remembered why I think I should join the Sr. Fidel ma Society.

Then on the way home I stopped at Mother's to drop off her Mother's day card and present and a couple of snacks.   Eileen was there so we got to visit, the three of us, which is a special treat.   Eileen and I don't see each other as often as one would hope as we live in the same county.   Fred came to pick her up so I got to see him too.   Blessed day.

I got a call from Judy Stratton, a Ziegler cousin.   She will be in the Plymouth the week after next and we are meeting for lunch with the Wiffler cousins too and then to share our genealogy trees.   I am so excited.

On the way nome I picked up some items I needed at Walgreens .

I went shooting at 5PM.  I got there just as Nancy was finishing, so I shot with Fred Rose, another pistol shooter.  Not too bad today.  I told him he must be luck.   As Nancy is done and not coming next week, Fred and I will shoot together next week and I am also working.   Nice to have a friend to shoot with.

I got home by 6, in time to fix a meal for a hungry husband who really wanted nothing more than to be in bed asleep.


So the work week is over.  I talked to Dick and Brenda and they will be here at about 3PM.  We can pick the place to pick up our meal.  I think Dick might like Sweet Basil, so I called and they do have take out.   I will print out the menu and we can go from there.


I will be so happy to have at least two of our six children here with their spouses.   Wish we could all be together.


Love spreads so I know they all know that they are in our hearts.


Love


Marymom

No comments: