Monday, May 02, 2011

I slept like a rock last night.   Roxie did not join me til towards morning.   I guess I was just not gone quite long enough for her to be too needy.   She pestered me this morning though, until I finally got up to feed her at 6AM.   I went back to bed for a bit though.

Bible Study this morning.   I shared a Bridget prayer and my wall hanging as I had decided to take it to show to Mother.    They liked it too.   I feel so proud that a vision worked out. 

Mom is fine.   She and I took care of business and then visited until I had to go home.   I did not cook this weekend, so no meals for her, but I did share part of the breads that I got at the Sinsinawa Centre.   She and I both are bread lovers.  Thank God for freezers so we can spread it out a bit.

This afternoon, I cooked.   I made a carrot,raisin, pineapple salad, started some chicken soup and baked a Guinness cake.  It was fun.   We have to change Dick's bandages every day and the wound on his shin looks a lot better. 


I had the Rhine Plymouth meeting tonight.   It was pretty uneventful.   Always a good thing.  Lots of business but no dissension.  Just the way I like them.    The Beer Blast is on June 10th at the Sheboygan County Fairgrounds.   If anyone wants tickets, Let me know.

Enjoy the pictures.

God love you

Mary

No comments: