Wednesday, May 04, 2011

I packed a lot into today.  

We got Mc Donalds for our breakfast and I picked up money at the bank on my way.   Then at 8AM, I went to do the grocery shopping, pick up a prescription at Walgreens and cash a check at the bank.   I had a coupon for Russell Stover candy so I stocked up a bit on that.  Dick likes a piece once in a while in the evening and it seems to fit in with his diet.  I remembered to take the pictures of the Ireland trip into the bank for the tellers and all to see.    I still remember how those tellers just LOVED the euros.  They are all different sizes according to denomination and different colors also so they are really fun.

We checked the dressing on Dick's left leg and were ready when Bobbie  arrived to help us to the Anti coagulation Clinic.   We were a bit worried because Dick has been on antibiotic.   He is a little bit high, 3.2, but that is not to serious.    We will go back after he has completed the prescription and probably go back to the old doses.

Home again, we all ate some of the rotisserie chicken I got at the Pig this morning with fried mashed potatoes and salads for our lunch.  

Bobbie and I both left at about 1PM.   Me to the Elkhart Lake Quilter's Tea and Bobbie home to be there for Bill who is having his colonoscopy tomorrow.   Pray that all is well.   It is routine but prayers are always needed.

The Tea was delightful.   The tables were all set up with doilies and glass plates and lovely teacups with matching saucers at each place.   They had WONDERFUL cookies and pastries for us to snack on.   After a time for visiting, they shared their quilts. wall hangings and fabric art.  I got SO many great ideas.    Such a wonderful group.   We then shared some of our things, mainly the block of the month that we did last year.   They also were impressed at what a difference fabric, color and placement makes.  I shared my Bridget wall hanging and am so pleased, because they liked it.

Home again, I puttered around trying to still catch up on things which will go on until  I finally do catch up until it was time to go to have my hair cut.   I usually go earlier in the day, but with the quilt meeting, I would have had to wait until next week, so decided that 6PM was not such a bad time after all.

So we are done now and I am trying to gather little things that I want to share with different people that occurred over the weekend.   

Tomorrow we have only one appointment, Dr. Moreno.   I hope things are better.  I hate infections and sores on my sweetheart.  They are SO hard to heal

Pray for healing.

God love you

Mary

No comments: