Monday, April 18, 2011

Well, up until 3PM this afternoon it was a nice day.    

Everybody but Helen Maurer and Shirley Moioffer were at the bible study so we had lots to talk about.  Helen Morgan is back from their trip to Florida.   I think it was Florida.   She was gone several weeks.

I had a light breakfast this morning and just drank stuff during the day as they said I should.  

The Writer's Club meeting was at 1PM.   That was very nice too.   We had wonderful winter poems read for us and a chapter from Don's book.  I mentioned that my bible study had written our own Psalms and Lynn thought it would be nice if we all wrote a Psalm for our next meeting.  Peggy Gasiororski was there.   I was so glad to see her.   Her husband was the man who was across from Dick at Plymouth Rehab.

I got home and settled by 3PM and started taking all the pills and stuff that are needed to clean me out for tomorrow,

My friend Nancy is going to pick me up.  I have to be there at 9:45AM.  She will take me then pick me up again at about 12:30 or 1PM to bring me home.

So I think I will stop writing at this time and just concentrate on getting through until tomorrow.   The actual procedure is the easy part.

Til tomorrow

God Love you

Mary

No comments: