Thursday, April 21, 2011

It is 9PM.  I almost forgot to do this.   As it is my bedtime, this will be quick.

I had a very busy day.   Started off the morning by going to Volkswagon Motorville in Sheboygan to have them check the car to make sure that nothing is wrong after the dead battery incident.    We have decided that the problem is probably that I don't drive enough.   The many bells and whistles on the car do a steady slow draw on the battery and I seldom do drive long enough to really get it fully charged.   The battery was a bit down so they charged it full and next week it will get a workout when I drive to Galena.   After that the service department AND the service man who came out to charge the car both suggest getting a trickle charger.   I will start looking for one.   That should solve the problem.

Then I went to the DMV and renewed my drivers license.   I am good until 2019 now.   Wow.   I swung by Gander Mountain and got some ammo for the pistol so I can finish this league.   They did not have what I wanted so I am trying another brand.   Idon't like Federal.   I get a lot of mis fires on those bullets.

This afternoon, I met Alison, the Condo president over at Dick's. Dick's son, Lee, wanted us to come over ant if there was anything we wanted to remember Dick by , we should take it.    I took some small glass topped brass tables and some frames.   Mainly I chose three framed photographs that Dick took.   I did not know until the obituary that he was an avid photographer - that is a nice memory.

Katrina is in Colorado now with Lee and Lindsay.   They took her with them on the plane home.   She was a happy girl to be with them and I am so glad that she will be taken care of.

So a busy day and now it is time for a good night's sleep.   Tomorrow is Good Friday.  Can you believe it?

Good Night until tomorrow.

P. S.  I just discovered I did everything but publish yesterday which is why you have two tonight.

Love

M ary

No comments: