Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Just lost power with a BIG BOOM of THUNDER.    We lost connection on the TV but apparently not on the computer.  

Today I had my colonoscopy.   My friend Nancy took me over at 9:30AM and picked me up about 1:30PM to bring me home..  I was supposed to go in at 10:45 but it was about an hour later as Dr. Sharon was running behind.   All went well.   I kind of remember part of the colonocospy, it was rather uncomfortable, but it was more like a dream.   That sedation is quite effective and doesn't make me sick.    My throat is a bit sore.  I hope it is all better by morning.  Dr. Sharon said that all looked good in the colon area and also in the Endoscopy, though he did take a couple of biopsies in the stomach just to be sure.   I will hear on that in about a week.

There, now you know all is well and I am going to sign off until tomorrow.  There are 3 or more inches of icky wet slushy snow.   Icky!

God love you

Mary

 

No comments: