Saturday, April 16, 2011

I slept until 7 AM.   Quite a change.   I might have stayed a bit longer, but I had to go and get Share at 9AM and did not want to be rushing.

So that was my first errand of the day.   It was raining pretty good when I went to pick up SHARE.   We got a pork tenderloin,  chicken drumsticks, chicken strips, salmon and beef for sandwiches.    Plus apples, tangerines, lettuce, onions and potatoes. 

Home again, I fixed dinner. took care of Dick's wounds, (yes he does have wounds again), and gathered things up for the CWI program this afternoon.

After lunch, I drove to the Sheboygan Falls Memorial Library for the Sheboygan County Celtic Women's meeting and presentation of Irish Dancing.   Bridget Long, a friend of a friend of Debbie O' Grady, brought her two daughters and a niece who attend the Cashel Dennehy School of Irish Dance in Wauwatosa.   Megan and Kelsey are her daughters and Libby Tournour is her niece.   They have been dancing for more than 6 years and were so patient with us,   They started by explaining how they got interested in Irish Dancing and then walked us through the basic steps and into the now.    I have pictures.   Tonight I will just send one of them and me.   Because I was so pleased to be there.

Tonight I  went to Mass for the Palm Sunday Celebration.   This is long mass because it involves the reading of the whole Passion of the Christ by one of the Evangelists - tonight, John.   And we also have the blessing of the palms for the next year.    I was s delighted.   As I was leaving, one of the ladies in a pew in back of me, handed me a palm that she had woven into a cross.   I am so delighted.  What a lovely gift.   It will be in back of the crusifix in the living room.   Please look for it.

So now it is time for bed, almost.   I am going to download the pictures I took today and will post one or two.

God love you

Mary

No comments: