Friday, April 15, 2011

Boy was I every busy today and I did not leave the house until 12:30 for lunch at the Dairy Queen.  We had a pretty full table again.   Karen Ruh, who used to work with us, was there for lunch and joined us for a while.   She is going to try to come sometimes as she is still working, somewhere else, but has lunch at about that time. 
Dairy Queen has a new item.   It is a chicken OR vegetable quesidilla.   As it is Friday in Lent, I got the veggie one and it was delicious.

Jody, the house cleaner was late today, her son's truck broke down on the way here.    That family is having MORE trouble with vehicles lately,  But she got here at 9AM.   So I baked the brown bread for tomorrow before she got here.

I did some updating on Ancestry.   Kurt Thuemmler has accepted my invitation to get into the file.   I think he will enjoy it as he seems to have a strong interest in genealogy and is passing it on to Brandon, his son.   And I also have a lot of "leaves" to check out.

I worked at Rhine tonight.   It rained quite heavily so I got home a bit before 8PM and will try to go to bed early.  My nap got interrupted because Dick woke up from his nap just as I was getting settled.   It was a very strange day.  My friend, Nancy Coenen, is back from her trip to Israel.   She brought me a small stone from beside the Sea of Galilee and is going to share some water from the River Jordan.  Boy am I delighted about that.

At least Roxie seems to be all back to her normal self and a happy girl again.   She really had us worried.   Dr. Pat loved Jim's description of the.   "She ends too soon."

Have a great weekend

God love you

Mary

No comments: