Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What a day.   I went grocery shopping in the morning and it was very slippery.  So I decided that it was not a wise thing to do the other things that I had scheduled.  

I canceled my hair cut and postponed it until Saturday.

I called Sy Regan to tell him that I was not going to the Poetry Corner at Mead tonight and then later I received an email from Karl Elder postponing that meeting until next week.  So I had a whole day at home.   I did a bunch of sorting of my CWI papers and tried to find a notebook that seems to have effectively disappeared from the face of the earth.

My Bret called me tonight.  He took my email and is going to have his friend Shannon send me some pictures of his place at the river after all of his painting and landscaping.   I am exited and then I can send him some pictures of my trip to Ireland and other things.

I will print out a picture of mother with her birthday cake to send to both him and his brother.

Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment early and then will be home the rest of the day.  Hope I can keep up the pace and get as much done tomorrow as I did today.

How sad to hear that Elizabeth Taylor died.  I posted a note on the obituary site.  I felt that I owed it to her after her foundation gave $20,000 to Sarnelli House, Fr. Mike Shea's , home for Aids orphans and his outreach for families affected by the virus.   She was an amazing women and I know that God has a special place in heaven for her.

God love you

Mary

No comments: