Friday, March 25, 2011

Today was a funny weather day.   It as cold when we woke up and cloudy.   There was even some snow sometime just before noon.   Then as the afternoon wore on, the sun came out though it did not warm up very much.   According to the weather people, there is no sign of warm weather through next week Thursday.   Good Grief!   It is almost April.    Where is some warm weather and when will the snow be gone long enough to see how the daffodils are doing.

Jody cleaned this morning.   I washed our sheets and my towels.  I also got Dick's legs all doctored.  

Had lunch with the Wells Fargo ladies this noon.   Dawn was there today.   We had not seen her for a long time so that was nice.  I fixed Dick a Grilled Cheese for his lunch as that is what I was having at the Dairy Queen. 

Home again, I took a nice nap.   Then at 4, I picked up fish fries from St. John's for our supper.   An early dinner but we like our Lent fish fries and I went to shoot pistol league with Nancy at 5PM.   Nancy did pretty good but I was really off tonight.   Jerry says I am not squeezing.   He is probably right.  I must learn to be patient and more deliberate and not to JERK my finger.

I have fun anyway and perhaps some day will be better.

So that was today. 

A small Haiku:

The snow is melting
Under the snow - daffodils
Are awakening.

Love
Mary

No comments: