Thursday, March 24, 2011

I had an eye doctor appointment this morning.  It was my annual checkup.   It seemed like just yesterday that I had my last one but with all the appointments that Dick has had this past year I guess I am thinking of his.   Anyway, my eyes are healthy and there is very little change in my ability to see.

Mark Miller had our taxes done, so I drove into Sheboygan to pick them up today.    We are getting refunds on both, which is helpful.   I picked up a book at Dear Old Books on the way home and then have been home the rest of the day.

Nothing else to report.   I have been sorting and doing some writing and getting ready for the CWI Spring Gathering when I will turn over my president hat to my friend Debbie.  

I have been tearing the house apart for the small notebook that I took to Ireland with me.   I have several email and snail mail addresses in it that I have not transferred or responded to as yet.   I cannot figure out where I put it.   ST. ANTHONY HELP ME>

Have a nice Friday.   At least we are not supposed to have snow for the next few days.  

God love you

Mary

No comments: