Sunday, March 20, 2011

It was hard to tell what kind of a weather day it was today.     I had to work at Rhine for a Lewis Shoot that we were hosting.   As it was snowing pretty steadily at 11:00AM, I came home.  I had planned on staying until noon but that seemed rather silly as there were more members that participants and Dick needed me more than they did.

I warmed up some leftover pork chops cooked with apple and saurkraut for our lunch with mashed potatoes.  Sure was good.   Now I have saurkraut for the coming week.

I took a nice long nap this afternoon.  That was probably the most exciting part of the day.

So, I will let the pictures I posted be the excitement.  

It is raining very heavily tonight and we are hearing thunder for the first time in MONTHS.

God love you.  Have a good week.
Mary.

No comments: