Monday, March 21, 2011

A very busy Monday, as usual.  

Started off, of course, with Bible Study.    Our school worker Mary was there as it is now spring break.    We were sure glad to see her.   We finished Chapter 2 of our Psalm Study.   The study of Psalms of descriptive phrases.    Descriptions of God's love for us and his creation of the world among so many other VERY descriptive and poetic readings.   We are challenged to write a Psalm ourselves.   That should be interesting.  

Then I went over to see Mom.   She is just fine.  I helped her with a couple of things she needed done and we had a lovely visit as usual. 

Home again, I warmed up corned beef and cabbage for our lunch and then zipped off to the Writers Club.   That was very nice.   Good readings and good news.    Our members Bill Krauter and his lady Shirley are engaged and plan on being married on 11/11/11.   Isn't that exciting?

I did a couple of errands on my way home and then worked around here until supper.  

The CWI Telephone conference was at 7PM.   I think it went quite well.  A bit long, but well.   It is the last one that I have to coordinate as after our Gathering, I will be on the board as past president and not an executive as such.

Now I am watching the last bit of Dancing with the Stars.   Just the last bit.   I will not be able to vote this time.   Maybe next week.  I guess that I can vote then and not be too far behind.   The first elimination will be next Tuesday.     This is the only "reality" of talent show that I watch.

Tomorrow was supposed to be an at home day but we have to have Dick's blood tested because he was given antibiotics by the dentist.  Bobbie is able to come to help.

Our kitty has been quite needy today.   She seems to be kind of distressed.   Of course, I did not lie down for a nap today and that always throws her off.

Take care and God be with you.

Mary

No comments: