Saturday, January 15, 2011

We are just getting into the Packer Game of the second week of the playoffs.    This has been a very stressful day as I am currently in the first place on the Guessethon football pool and if I do well could come out in a winning position.

Pittsburgh won.  It was touch and go for a while, but they did win and I had them as my pick.   A good beginning.  Now if Green Bay wins, I should be OK as tomorrow,my picks look pretty good.   I should end up in the top 6 anyway but right now, I am NUMBER  ONE and would just as soon just stay there.

Today was a pretty quiet day.   I dis some wash.   I updated some computer problems and I fixed a really great dinner.   Pork chops, rice and broccoli.  Num Num.

I got on the phone to Jacquie and Bart and Barb and it is now very late, at least for me so I am going to cut this short.

Perhaps I will be more interesting tomorrow.

God love you

Mary

No comments: