Thursday, January 06, 2011

I spent time with Mother today.   I got to Meadow View at about 9:30 and spend about an hour and a half.  We took care of some business and then visited.   Today at 2PM there was a birthday party for the residents.   Her birthday is this month so I told her that she must be sure to go.   She looks really good and tomorrow Jeff will take her to the doctor to have her shoulder checked.  Hopefully that part of her recovery will be over.

Uncle Pat called tonight.  He and Aunt Joan are going to be gone for about a week and they wanted to be sure that I have Joan's cell phone.   They will visit Mom sometime next week.

I started taking ornaments off of the tree today.  I am planning on getting it done over a couple of days so it is not such a big job.

It is almost bed time.   Tomorrow, Tim from Wisconsin Prosthesis is coming by with a shoe insert for Dick.   We hope it will help is walking.   His right food has been twisting a bit.

So.  A good night's sleep and I will be ready to face the world again.

Hope you will resting in the dark to prepare for the day also.

God love you

Mary

No comments: