Sunday, December 05, 2010

Hi there.    A nice cold Sunday.   There were flurries most of the morning and early afternoon but nothing stayed on the ground.

I spent the morning doing a few things down in the Den to prepare for the Tupperware Party and also pinned the lap robe so that I could take it with me to Rhine this afternoon.

I was on the team for working this Sunday from 12 to 2PM.   I figured that it would be quiet and that I could work on the lap robe.   I was right.   We did have a group of Kids who shot three or four rounds and a couple of other teams so it was not boring.   We also had the Packer game on to keep us amused.    The last people left a little after 2PM so the team cleaned up, counted the money and took off for home.   I was three quarters of the way around the robe edging and was able to finish before the afternoon was over and even get a label on it.

It was fun at the club today, just enough people to not be dull but not enough to drive one crazy and lots of good conversation and cheering on the football game.

I brought up another box of Christmas ornaments and will spend this week getting them on the tree.   Put out two more of my nativity scenes too.

Christmas is coming MUCH too fast and I have too much to do.   Must remember that the trimmings are not the most important thing.   The reason for the season is Jesus and the love and peace that should follow his birth.

Have a good week.

God loves you

Mary

No comments: