Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Shopping day.   I did not need too much so was home by 9AM which was a VERY good thing.  Today is the Feast of the Immaculate Conception, a holy day and mass was at 10AM.   It is nice to go to the feast day masses as the St John school kids are there in force and do the readings.

One on the young readers started out at a clip and read straight through without taking even one breath.   I was exhausted when he finished.  And the little girl who read the introduction explaining the feast day as the Immaculate Conception kept saying the Immaculate Consumption.  It was hard not to laugh.   They are so cute.

The rest of the day was at home.   I hat a nice nap this afternoon.   Good thing, because last night was not very good sleeping for me.  I am going early tonight so I can hopefully catch up.

The packages are just about ready to go out.    I need to seal and label them.   That is always one of the big deadlines.   They will be out by Friday then everything is  an easier downhill to Christmas.

So until tomorrow. 

Sleep tight and be safe.

God love you

Mary

No comments: