Sunday, December 19, 2010

Hello There.   We were able to stay home all day today.   Boy was that ever a treat.

I got up about 7AM.  Dick shut Roxie out of the room at about 3AM so I did not have anybody telling me that it was time for breakfast from 4AM on.

We had a nice breakfast and then Dick took a nap.   I baked my Christmas Stolen this morning.   Tomorrow, I will mix up the frosting and decorate them.  I wrote a couple of Christmas cards and started breaking up cardboard for the trash.

After lunch,   we had meatballs and gravy with noodles and corn. I rested and then went downstairs and cut out the last of the applique squares for the block of the month that the Kettle Country Quilters did this year.  Now I just need to do the applique before the end of the year.   Not this week perhaps next.

I hope to get s lot of presents wrapped tonight.  The tree always looks so nice with wrapped packages under it.   I did get the stockings hung on the mantle this afternoon.    We had Waldorf Salad for our supper.

Tomorrow will be my busiest day of the week.   Bible Study in the morning and then the Cream City Writers Christmas lunch at Antoinette's at 12:30PM. 

Otherwise it was a quiet day.   We will finish by watching the Packer Game.   Aaron Rogers is still out with his concussion so it will be a tough game.   I actually chose New England because of my "system".   So it is a win win for me.   I don't want the Packers to lose but on the other hand I don't want to lose points.

Have a nice evening and Monday

God love you

Mary

No comments: