Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A day at home.   I got SO much done.  The table was clear, not there are a couple of things on it again.   It is a constant battle. And today boxes came.   Presents from Bret and from Bart and Barb AND the Tupperware.
I checked everything and tomorrow I will start getting the items to their homes.

I cleaned out the hall closets and went through all the wrapping paper and ribbons downstairs.

It was just a nice day and Roxie was so glad that we were both here.    Did I till you that I stayed in bed until 8.  That is a record.   Of course, I did get up to feed Roxie at 6AM but got back to sleep easily.

Tomorrow is a bit busier - Shopping and a trip to the clinic.   Bobbie is coming to help and I can give her the Tupperware that she ordered.

Take care.   Only three days until Christmas.   I love this time of year.

God love you

Mary


I loved the quote below




"Before I go on with this short history, let me make a general observation — the test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function. One should, for example, be able to see that things are hopeless and yet be determined to make them otherwise."

F. Scott Fitzgerald

No comments: