Monday, December 20, 2010

What a nice Monday.   It was the last Bible Study of the year.   I gave all of my prayer partners a copy of my latest book for Christmas.   They are such a support.   If you have time, read Psalm 104.   It is so totally beautiful.  We figure that we will be discussing it for the next two weeks at least.  Today we just discussed our part in the taking care of the world.

Mom and I had a lovely visit.   We just had a couple of things to take care of so could spend most of the time visiting.   She looks wonderful.   She id obviously tired but keeping up on everything and we had a great time, as usual.   I will go down again before Christmas to take her present.     She wants to just stay home for Christmas.   I know that Eileen is seeing that she has a Christmas Dinner and probably will be visitint with her that day.   As the kids will be with us that day I will leave it for them.

I warmed up some lasagna for Dick's lunch and then went to Antoinette's to joint eh Cream City Writers for our Christmas party.   We had almost everybody there, read our writings, ate a great meal and exchanged presents. 

This is the last of my club parties, though the Sheboygan Writers may have a gathering in January.  We postponed because of dear Rosemary's passing. 

So I am home now and won't have to go anywhere until Wednesday.   Then I have grocery shopping for the last of our Christmas dinner.  Aside for the last minute Christmas preparations, this is a very quiet week.   I am glad of that as it will be nice to be rested when everybody is here.

Bless you all

I did write a /Christmas haiku for the Writers club

I call it:

MAGI

They followed the star
Not questioning its truth.
If asked, would we go?

God be with you

Mary

No comments: