Tuesday, October 05, 2010

What a day.    This morning, I just had to rest, call a couple of places, do some wash and fix lunch.   Then, I left at about 12:30PM.   I had time to leave some vases at Kate's house.   She was gone but I got to meet her sister Patty who is visiting.   You sure can tell that they are sisters.

Then I dropped Dick's absentee ballot form off at the court house.   He will get a ballot now for every election unless he does not vote in one.  

Next was the Kettle Country Quilter meeting.   My friend Toni joined us.   I hope that group is ready for Toni.   She was quite comfortable and I know that everybody was interested in what she had to share so it may be all right.   Only three more squares for out block of the month.  I have the pattern for one of them.  AND I want to make a lap robe for our Christmas project.

I got a haircut today after the quilt club meeting.  I also picked up some fabric to finish off the quilt that will be formed from the block of the month pieces that are almost done.

We had leftovers for supper and now I am ready to call it for the day.   Tomorrow will be quite busy also.   I shop in the early morning.   The cleaners are coming at 10:30AM and then Bobbie and Bill will be here for lunch at 12:30PM or 1PM.  

I remembered to stir Bobbie's wine so I am on a roll.     I want to start the Marigold at the end of the week.  Then I will be done for the year and just have to be an assistant for Bobbie's brews.

So enjoy your Wednesday and check in again tomorrow.  I love you all and wish you nothing but good.

God be with you

Mary

No comments: