Thursday, October 07, 2010

Hello There
!

Thursday.   I only had to leave the house this morning.   I had an appointment at the bank so decided to get some cash and check out our safe deposit bank while I was there.   Every once in a while a person has to just review things.

When I got home I was pretty sore, so I rested a bit.   We had fish and fries and green beans for lunch. 

I finished the main Celtic Knot on my placemat.  This afternoon, I embroidered the names on it.  I need to get a piece of interfacing and then I can finish it.  I have over a week so the main thing is the shopping for the interfacing.



So I don't have any thing exciting to add today.  Tomorrow will be busier.    I will be shooting and going to an Art Center opening.   Lots more exciting things to report.

Have a nice Friday yourself.

God love you

Mary

No comments: