Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Dick and I had decided to get Mc Donald's for breakfast this morning.   For the past week - at least, Dick has been up before 6AM - fed the cat and been waiting for me when I got up at 7AM or later. 

Today he slept in.   So I did all my morning stuff, then at 7:30AM went to get our breakfast figuring he would be up before I got back.   No way.

SO I ate my breakfast, left him a note and went grocery shopping.   I got home at 9:30AM and he was JUST getting set for the day.   I sometimes think he plans it.   I was able to warm his sandwich up so it tasted good for him.

Because Jody is still on the road to recovery, Bonnie, the owner of the cleaning company and one of her other helpers came to clean today.   They got her at about 10:30Am.   I told them where everything was, then finished the rest of the errands I had today.   I picked up prescriptions from Walgreens and got  the new lenses put into my glasses.  I can really tell the difference in that already.

Bobbie and Bill got her shortly after 12:30PM and we all ate raw beef and onion (cannibal) sandwiches.  I had micro brews for those who drink beer to try.

Bobbie and I worked in the winery, racking two wines, while Bill went to buy bulbs an insert them into the burned out lights in the den downstairs.   Now I know what I need and how to get into them.   It is so nice to have a son in law who is so willing to help.  I also could call on my brothers.   Bobbie and Bill are so good to us.

One think Dr. Murthy told me a couple of years ago was to not be afraid to ask for help.  I try to remember that, especially now that my ribs are giving me so much grief. 

Tomorrow is much quieter.   I only have one appointment outside of the house.  That is at the bank at 9Am.  So I should be able to really give myself a chance to heal, if I am going to.   I am also going to call Dr. Sochi agout my stomach.

Pray for me as I pray for you all each day.

God love you

Mary

No comments: