Friday, October 15, 2010

This was again a nice day.

The morning was rather quiet. We changed Dick's stockings early. Always a good thing as things have a tendency to be put off until I am so tired that I don't care much.

I did some work on the place mat for Sunday's Samhain dinner. I HAVE to finish it tomorrow. Shouldn't be too hare. I also took a nap this morning because my ribs started hurting again. Any time I feel that way, I am trying to stagnate so that I will be over this distraction as soon as posible.

At 12:30PM,I joined my bank friends for lunch at the Dairy Queen. It was a nice visit. The past four or five Fridays have been impossible for me. We were a pretty big crowd today which was really nice. It was good to see Mary Schroeder again. She had gotten her dog Shadow, the same time that I got Chelsea. Shadow has been gone for a while and she understood how hard it was to lose our little girl. As I told her, Chelsea's little crew cut head was wet with my tears. I was holding her though. I would never have let her go alone. She will be waiting beyond the Rainbow Bridge.


At 4:30AM. Nancy picked me up to go shooting our pistol league. We always have such a good visit. She had a date tonight so we went a bit earlier than usual. Maybe next week, we can stay and visit. Actually, I will have to check. I might be working that weekend.

We both shot pretty well this week. Good thing after last week.

So I was home again early.

Dick and I had the last of the lime beans and pork for our supper along with the mini blizzards that I brought home from Dairy Queen.

So it was a nice day. I intend to go to bed early tonight, as I did last night, and hopefully sleep as well. Eventually, I should get caught up and healed.

God love you all
Mary

No comments: