Thursday, October 14, 2010

Dick can read again. He had his followup with Dr. Ziegler today and pronounced his eyes pretty much healed. He will get his updated prescription soon and does not have to go back for a checkup for three months. We have to decide if he wants that little growth and/or the ingrowing lashes removed.

Bobbie took Dick today because I had made a luncheon engagement before checking my calendar. It was for the benefit of two of my friends, Bob Fleming and Kate Herman,
who needed to exchange information, so I was not able to change it. We went to Antionettes and it was a good meeting. They shared what they needed to share and we all had a good time.

This morning I cleaned the kitchen counters and all the surrounding things and then was so tired and I felt somewhat sore, so I took a nap before my lunch. Boy am I glad I did that as the luncheon date lasted for over two hours because of all we had to share.

I got home and Dick had the good news about his eyes so it has been a good day.

Kate was talking about her husband Kate being an engineer and thinking well withing the box or I guess I mean very logically. Bob remembered a joke. "Optimists will see a half full glass as half full, a pessimist as half empty but and engineer will conclude that there is a wrong sized glass.

So today is done and so am I.

God love you as I do

Mary

No comments: