Sunday, October 17, 2010

A pleasant Sunday.

I slept a bit late which is always nice. I finished the place mat for the Samhain dinner before lunch. It looks pretty good. I dedicated it to Daddy, Uncle George, Aunt Helen, Tony, Matt, Tim and Courtney. I hope their spirits enjoyed our evening.

I made the colcannon right before and after lunch. I put it into the slow cooker on warm to take to the dinner tonight. I had to go to the drug store this afternoon to refill a prescription.

Then I left for Rhine at a little before three so that I could get the place set up and swept a bit before the Celtic Women got there. It was a nice gathering. There were fifteen of us there - 9 Celtic Women and 6 spouses. We had food that was spectacular. The colcannon, mushroom and Guiness pie, Irish meat sandwiches, bread, soup salads and pie. A feast fit for kings.

We pretty much set up the schedule for next year.

So. A new week is begun. Tomorrow will surely be busy but the rest of the week should be a bit quieter.

I am going to forward a couple of pictures for you.

Love and God love you

Mary

No comments: