Friday, October 22, 2010

Yesterday was SO quiet that I even forgot to blog. I rested so good and felt pretty good.

Today, was a disappointment because I did not feel as good as yesterday.

Yesterday, I mainly rested, though I did get the newsletter off to the Celtic Women. I did go for my first walk since the ribs. I did not go very far but it felt good and I KNOW I did not overdo.

Today, I had lunch at the Dairy Queen. We had a full crowd there today. Mary had her dogs with her as she and Barb were going out to the Kettles to run their dogs together. So I got to meet her new doggie, Roxie. Roxie is a boxer and just a lover.

Tonight I went to work at Rhine. Dick did not approve and I found out her was right. My ribs are really sore tonight. Bobbie and I were going to the Kohler Wine and Cheese event tomorrow but I called her to tell her that I don't think I should. That would be another walking and exerting event and I am just not up to it. I hate this.

I finally told Doc at 7:30PM that I was hurting bad enough that I thought I better go home and he took over the bartending for me. Now I just want to go to slelep.

Mary

No comments: