Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Well, I went back to see the doctor, Dr. Sharon this time.    I usually would see Dr. Murthy, but he is gone this week and I feel comfortable with Dr. Sharon as he is Dick's doctor.

He prescribed a CATscan.   As I anticipated, nothing showed up on that either.   I guess that is good news but doesn't help the pain.    He wants me to continue with the pain meds and use heat on the ribs for the next 7 to 10 days, then if it is not better they will try again.    So I am doing that.   So far, I can say that the heat feels good.   I am going to just sleep on the couch til I am better as it is more comfortable right now. 

It took almost three hours to get the tests done at the clinic so I got home exhausted.   We ate chili for lunch and then I slept til 3PM.  

So I am trying very hard not to exert myself.   I put the trash in the car and drove it to the pick up site, - usually I just carry it out.


Tomorrow I will go shopping and I will have them really pack the bags light.    I have to be able to take care of us.  I am slower and do it in stages, but except that there is no way for me to push Dick up the ramp until I heal, we will be OK.

Tomorrow, I want to get a little sewing done.  Next Tuesday is the Kettle Quilter meeting and I have a project that is almost done.    I also want to get the bias strip ready to sew onto the place mat that I am planning for the Samhain dinner.    I am kind of excited with my "vision".  

There may be frost tonight.   So far as everything I have is close to the building, there has been no problem.

Have a nice middle of the week

God love you

Mary

No comments: