Monday, September 27, 2010

I am still sore.   Guess that is to be expected.

I did go to Sheboygan Falls this morning.  I dropped in at Blessed Trinity bible study, just to drop a couple of things off and then went to see Mother.  I knew that she needed a couple of items checked and decided to do it before I got more tired and sore.

  Mom is fine and we got her chores all gone and I was home before 11AM.  We had Chicken, mashed potatoes and broccoli for our lunch. then I took a nap.   The electrician came this afternoon.  He was recommended by one of the neighbors here in Tallgrass.  I was unable to put my Christmas lights out last year because the front exterior outlet was not working.   Guess that.   There is a plug with a switch in the front closet just inside the house from the garage that we DID NOT KNOW WAS THERE.   He hooked everything up and checked it out and I will have lights this year.   One of my other neighbors said that I should have asked her.   Who knew.  We have lived here for four years and I did not know that plug was there.

I will be able to stay home and heal the rest of the week.   If it is not better by tomorrow aftenoon, I will go to see Dr. Murthy on Wednesday.  At least there is no sign of a rash, which would mean that I probably have shingles.

Icky

That will not happen.   The Packer/Bears game is at halftime.   We are ahead but let the Bears score just before the break.   I sure hope they win, then I will be tied for first in my fantasy league (If I figured it right.)   Yippee.  Just want to keep up at the top.

Til tomorrow then.   Sleep tight.

Mary

1 comment:

Jim and Michelle said...

praying for you lots and lots. ;-)