Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I did go grocery shopping this morning.   I was exhausted and achy when I got home but after nap on the couch with the heating pad, I felt better. 

I believe that I am better tonight than last night so we will see what tomorrow brings.

I made a slow cooker apple crisp.   It tastes good.   Not as crisp as an oven crisp but just as tasty.

We had hamburgers for lunch and chili for supper so I was able to be kind of quiet the rest of the day after the shopping.

The weather today was just beautiful.   The temperature settled at about 74degrees.  And it was sunny and not at all muggy.  I watered the front berm so that our neighbor can dig out some of the plants for his garden.   Ours is so overgrown that I am thinning therm out as much as I can anyway.

Tomorrow will be another quiet day.  Roxie really likes it when I stay home all day.  

So.  Perhaps I will be feeling better and be more newsy then.

I love you all
And God loves you too.

Mary

No comments: