Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tomorrow my Bret will be here.   It was very hot and muggy today.   There was some rain this morning when I first woke up which quickly disapated.   Thunder really boomed during the night.

I had a busy morning.   I took care of all the morning things, then went grocery shopping.   When I got home, I baked some Tastefully Simple Rye bread, put the groceries away and fixed lunch.  Then I tried to nap, which did not work well at all.

So I just got up and did some wash, baking and I made a batch of Swedish Meatballs for when the kids are here.


So I am to say the least, exhausted.    I want to watch that new show with Betty White, Valerie Bertinelli and Jane Leeves and Sandy Malek tonight called Hot in Cleveland.   I hope I can stay awake long enough.

So that was today.  Now it is time to take our poor old Chelsea out for her last walk of the day.   She had a pretty good day today.  No seizures and very little coughing.   I am relieved.

God love you

Mary

No comments: