Saturday, June 26, 2010

Another wonderful day with my boys.   We all got up before 8AM.   I fixed pancakes and sausage for our breakfast and then Bret and I went over to pick up SHARE and Bart and Barb left for Sheboygan as his class reunion committee had arranged for a tour of South High.   Bart said he could not believe how things have changed.   I have not been there since he graduated either but do know that lots of expansion and improvements have been done.   As Bart says that is why our taxes are so high.  If our young people are receiving a great education, then it is worth it.


This afternoon, then, Bart and Barb were exhausted and took a nap.   Bret and I went to Gibbsville and stocked up on cheese.   I bought some curds for Barb as she loves them.

I went to church at four.  I got home just as Bart and Barb were leaving for the reunion dinner.   Dick, Bret and I had grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner.   Then I made the potato salad for tomorrow's party.

So it has been a busy day and tomorrow will be busier.   It will be wonderful to have everybody here.

God love you

Mary

No comments: