Friday, June 25, 2010

It was a beautiful day.   A bit muggy but not too bad.  The temps were in the mid 80s.   Bart and Barb arrived at about 1PM this afternoon and assured us that this is really quite comfortable as they have been topping 100 degrees lately.

Spent the day visiting.  Bret and I this morning and then  this afternoon with Bart and Barb.   Bart took a nap as they went out to meet one of Bart's classmates this evening and they are exhausted from the drive.   On the way up, they stopped and had breakfast with Scott Vascenowski, a grade school classmate of Bart's.

Bret, Barb and I drove over to Mother's for a visit this afternoon.  

We had Swedish Meatballs and noodles for our dinner.   Boy are they good.   They are time consuming to make as you have to roll all the meatballs, roll them in flour and then brown them before cooking them in the consume and water.   But boy are they good.

Tomorrow, we will do something together.   Perhaps go to Wade House or to Gibbsville for cheese.   We will see.   I will need to get some goods ready for Sunday too.

I am so very happy to have both my boys here and they are getting a chance to catch up with each other too.  

So later

Envy me my contentment

God love you

Mary

No comments: