Sunday, June 13, 2010

A pleasant unrushed Sunday.   It was cloudy all day.  I had to go out to Rhine to help with the Sunday open.   we are open from 12PM to 2PM.  I got there at 11:Am and to my delight there was a whold crew out there who had the traps set up and were mowing and  edging their hearts out.   So I helped sweep the sidewalks and helped runt eh bar and the gun room until about 1:30PM.  It was very quiet so I came home then.

I baked a cake and froze a dozen cupcakes for when the company is here.  I didn't feel like getting into much so went through my saved documents.  I deleted a LOT of them but found several that I had forgotten about that are really worth working on.   I will bring two of them to the Cream City Writers on the 21st.

I got some super terrific news while I was at Rhine.   Matt's son, Chris, got his new heart last Tuesday.   He is doing very well.   The next morning he inhaled a three egg omelet and a Mountain Dew for breakfast.   He has had one setback with the adjusting of the medications to his body but is doing very well.  We can give prayers of thanks and continue to pray for his recovery.

Now I am watching the Tony Awards.   I love them and it makes me feel so continental.   I like to know what is happening on Broadway.  I think I told you I want to go back to New York sometime because when we went it was three weeks past 9-11 and we did not get to go to the Statue of Liberty and several other things I wanted to see.  So I HAVE to keep up with Broadway so that when I go, I know what plays I want to see when I am there.


Have a good week and God love you.  I sure do.

Mary

No comments: