Friday, June 18, 2010

A busy day.   This morning, Jody, our cleaning lady, came at 8AM.    She does such a good job.  I did some wash, and waked the dog and worked on the computer while she was cleaning.   I also dusted "Roxie's"  room.

Now I  just have to inflate the bed and put sheets on it for Bret when he gets here.   The basement is all clean with clean sheets on the bed and everything.

This afternoon, I had a meeting with Beth and Katie Dippel at the Research Center so we could move forward on the July 17 event at the Sheboygan County History Museum about the Irish.   I have a lot to do this weekend.  Prepare a timeline, find pictures and call a bunch of people to find out where our holes are for the event.

Tomorrow I am going to make a bram brack,and Irish bread to be sure that it is the recipe that I used last before let others know how to make it too.  Several have brown bread.   We want to set up a bread and tea table at the When Irish Eyes Were Smiling event.

On the way home from the research center, I stopped at my friend Norb's to pick up my 12 gauge.  Norb changed the shoulder rest, added new sites and replaced the spring so that I can close it without bracing it against my hip.   I want to try it on Sunday.   Hopefully I will be able to shoot the summer league that starts on July 7.  Last year I started, then had to stop because of my knee surgery.

I got the following about the economy today.  I know that I have seen it before gut it is funny.   I will send you a few  of them for the next few days.



 
Subject: FW: Economy



The economy is so bad that...

I got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.

I ordered a burger at McDonald's and the kid behind the counter asked, "Can you afford fries with that?"

CEO's are now playing miniature golf.





God love you

Mary

No comments: