Monday, June 14, 2010

A typical Monday but rather quiet anyway.   The only meeting I had was our bible study.   There were eight of us..  A lively discussion.   We were discussing what Jesus said about nation rising against nation and the signs of the end of the world.   It seems that there are more "signs" in the past years or two than there have been been  in many years before.  We reminded ourselves that our end of the world is really an individual thing relating to our death and we may not be here for that final coming   Also, how much is it our responsibility to stand up for justice.

Then I went to Mom's.  She seemed pretty good today.   It took her some chocolate cake.  She loves getting desserts. She and I also reviewed the "job history" that I had written from her accounts of Dad.   Did you know that when he finally got a job making .65 per hour, they decided that they could afford to get married?

Home again,  Dick was sleeping.  So I let him sleep, ate my lunch and then rested.   Then I went out and cleaned half of the garage.  I will finish on a sunnier day as I will have to wash the salt off of the other half of the floor.

So.  That was my busy day.   Tomorrow, we just have to take Dick to see Dr. Cheryl to be sure that his eye infection is cleared.

Be healthy and happy.

Mary



.

No comments: