Saturday, May 01, 2010

I went back to bed three times this morning. I could not really get sound asleep each time but was to tired that it was worth the effort. Chelsea had two good walks today. Tonight she is really subdued.

I spent the morning baking a pie and working on email. I did go to Walgreens to pick up several prescriptions that were waiting for us and I also bought some ant killer stuff as we have black carpenter ants appearing out of the blue these days. I hope that my ant "hotels" will get rid of these irritating creatures.


This afternoon, I went to the neighbor's , Jan Wilkerson's, for a Tastefully Simple party. That was a nice break. I got several things that we like from the Tastefully Simple line. One thing that I got was a new Rye Bread. I did not even get to sample it but it sounds good.

I went to the 4pm Mass and will be able to spend all day tomorrow at home. I want to do some refining on the Schleis part of our family for Mother. She is curious about that.


So here we are on May 1st. I still need to change a couple of calendars. It is only 6 days until Dick's birthday. He will be 80 years old. Somehow that sounds old as the fact that on May 21, I will be 70 sounds old too.

Oh well, We are still here. I hope there are reasons for that and that there are people who are glad that we are still here. I think of that because I know how much we appreciate the fact that Mother is still here and a part of our lives.

Have a lovely Sunday.

God love you

Mary

No comments: