Saturday, April 03, 2010

We had our Easter today. And what a good meal, Bobbie prepared for us. We had ham, mac and cheese, broccoli and Cole slaw and then a homemade angel food cake for dessert.

And it was so good to have that many of our children in the house all at one time again. It will happen and even better in June when Bart and Barb and Bret come at the end of June. This is going to be the most wonderful year.

That is all I am able to share tonight at I am very very tired and am going to go to bed as soon a I take Chelsea out for one more chance to relieve herself. She has been a very quiet subdued puppy today.

She peed on the floor this morning before she got me up. Dick thinks he may have blocked her way and thrown her off. I hope so. We can't have her urinating in the house.

Happy Easter to you all.

Until tomorrow.

Mary

No comments: