Thursday, April 01, 2010

Such a great day. The morning started pretty normally. Then at about 8:30AM we got a message from Jim and Michelle. They were only an hour away, in Brown Deer. I had made a reflexology appointment with my friend Joan Kramer for 10AM thinking that they were going to arrive in the afternoon, so I had to leave just before they got here but that gave Jim, Michelle and Dick a nice chance to visit.

The reflexology was very relaxing. Joan is so good at that and gave me lovely pink toenails. I got home at about 12:30 and Jim and Michelle, tired as they are from driving ALMOST straight through, were all showered and looking wonderful. I fixed some soup for our lunch and we spent the rest of the day visiting and catching up and sharing pictures.

I had a crockpot chicken and rice for our dinner. Then we all wound down. I know that they are exhausted and I am not far befhind them. I will, of course, stay up until 9PM for our little Chelsea, I always hope that she will sleep later that way.

Tomorrow will be so nice having them her. I will have to do Good Friday stuff but they need time to do things that they want to do also.

Til tomorrow then.

God love you

Mary

No comments: