Friday, April 02, 2010

What a beautiful day. It was in the upper 70s with a nice breeze. It was so nice waking up and knowing that Jim and Michelle were here. Chelsea woke me up at 1:30AM and again at 5:30. I got up at about 7 and took my shower before letting the animals know that I was up for good. I had fed them at 5:30 so figured that they would be OK. Chelsea and I had the nicest walk this morning. She even added another cul de sac to our walk.

Jim and Michelle went shopping at Fleet Farm this morning because there are none in Oklahoma. They found these special treats for Chelsea that are called Pill Pockets. She is being so fussy about her food and giving her meds is becoming a real challenge. They used these for their Chip when he needed them. So far so good. She took it like a champ this evening anyway.

We had pizza and strawberry shortcake for our lunch.

Then I went to the Good Friday service at St. John's. It was a nice service. The classic choir led the music and we, of course, read the entire Passion by St. John.

Home again, Jim and Michelle were gone. They went to Cedar Grove to do a bit of coffee shopping. They are our coffee nerds, you know, and are having a bit of trouble finding acceptable coffee in Oklahoma City, though they are having more luck recently.

At 5PM, I had to go work at Rhine. It was slow, but not slow enough that I was bored. I did shoot two targets for the pistol league, so that Jerry can get me in my class. They were not too bad. I think I got 55 on each one.

Now, home and relaxing before going to bed. Tomorrow will be our Easter. Bobbie is cooking and Richard and Brenda are coming too.

Yea.

God love you all

Mary

No comments: