Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Quite a full day but at least not rushed. Chelsea only woke up once during the night. And it was 3:30AM so I went back to bed and shut the door until 6:30AM. A much better sleep.

I did some wash this morning and cleaned two very dirty patches of carpet in the bedroom. When our Chelsea is no longer with us, I will have the carpet cleaned. Drooly and nose rubby and dirty feet marks just happen.

At 11AM, Dick had to go to the anti coagulation clinic. His count is still a bit too high so he is adjusting again and we will go back in two weeks to see if that works. Then we stopped at the drug store for a couple of supplies and a prescription for Mom. We picked up Chinese for out lunch. We have enough for possible two more meals. Next time we will order one meal and split it. But it was good.

I took a short nap this afternoon, then got to work on things for CWI, my online class and genealogy. I am trying to work out the Clifford family and think I figured out at least one question that was puzzling me as to three of the younger children of Jeremiah and Johanna, my great great grandparents. One puzzle is all I really care to tackle in one day so as it is now almost 9PM, I am going to walk the old doggy and go to bed.

It is supposed to get warmer every day for the next few days and Jim and Michelle will be here on Thursday afternoon or evening.

God love you

Mary

No comments: