Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday. One of my busier days. Started off as usual with animal and people care then went directly into the grocery shopping mode. That went well. I saw Jena from writer's club and Jennifer in the liquor store and Amanda, a checker. It is so comforting to go to a place where "everybody knows your name." I also saw Jeannie who is usually at Rhine Plymouth on Friday's when her husband shoots trap in the league. She shoots trap too but not in this league.

I got home and put the groceries away then prepared a hamburger helper for our dinner. I also bought a lot of fruit and made a fresh fruit salad with watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi and grapes. Boy is it every good. We can nosh on that for the next couple of days.

We had pork hash for our supper. I had some leftover pork and potatoes and chopped it up with fresh potato, onion and carrot. That was good too. We just wanted something hot for our supper.

I spent some time downstairs cutting out the pieces for a quilt square and sewing one together. That was satisfying.

It was warm and foggy all day today. Scattered showers too. Perhaps if the snow mountains finally are melted, the fog will also disappear.

Guess that is all for today. Tomorrow I am home again all day. Hope it stays that way.

God love you

Mary

P. S. in the recipe yesterday, the 12 cups of sugar should read 1/2 cup sugar.

No comments: