Thursday, March 11, 2010

This was such an unusual week that I hope becomes more usual as time goes on. I got to spend two days at home. Now that Dick has so few doctor appointments it is becoming more and more likely that there are days like that.

Joan came to vacuum and scrub the floors this morning. I made a batch of soup, cleaned the bathroom shower doors and worked on my poetry until lunch time. We had chicken pot pies for our lunch with fresh fruit salad.

I received a call from my friend Maureen about the proprosed Ireland trip next year. We came to agreements on a couple of things. We want a definite proposal by the Spring Conference.

Then I took a nap. When I woke up, Dick was sleeping so I went downstairs to work on quilting. I finished a block for the Kettle Quilters. I discovered that I do not seem to have freezer paper which I need to complete the third block of the block of the month that they are doing.

We got Dick all changed and bathed this afternoon and then enjoyed a glass of wine before a supper of soup and sandwich.

An all together nice day. Tomorrow is much busier outside the house. I see Dr. Sokhi about my stomach.

Pray for me too.

God love you
Mary

No comments: